Here you find all information you need for your arrival and stay at Shanghai during Smart Industry Solutions Shanghai.
Getting to the fairground
From Pudong Int'l Airport
- By taxi: 45 min (RMB120).
- By Transrapid Maglev (7 min)
(from Pudong International Airport to Longyang Road, drop off at Longyang Road Station, operate between 0830 – 1730) RMB50/trip, RMB80/round trip or RMB40/trip upon presentation of flight ticket / boarding pass of the day).
- By Airport Line Bus No. 3 (40min)
(From Pudong Int'l Airport to Renaissance Yangtze Shanghai Hotel, drop off at Longyang Rd. Station).
From Hongqiao Int’l Airport
By taxi: about 40 min (RMB100)
- (Metro Line 2, drop off at Huamu Rd. Station): 20 min (RMB3-4/trip); or
- (Metro Line 7, drop off at Huamu Rd. Station): 35 min (RMB3-4/trip).
From Shanghai Railway Station
- By taxi: 50 min (RMB 50)
- By Subway (Metro Line 1 interchange to Line 2, drop off at Longyang Rd. Station): 30 min (RMB4-5/trip).
Bus Lines (please drop off at Longyang Road Station unless otherwise specified)
- Bus No. 983: Lujiazui – SNIEC
- Bus Da Qiao No. 5: Fudan University – Zhangjiang High-Tech Park
- Bus Da Qiao No. 6: Shanghai Jiaotong University (Xu Jia Hui Area) – Zhangjiang High-Tech Park.
- Fang Chuan Line: Fangxie Road – Pudong International Airport
- Shen Jiang Line: Changyi Road – Sifan Residence.
- Airport Line No.3: Renaissance Yangtze Shanghai Hotel – Pudong International Airport.
- 45 min (RMB120) from Pudong Int'l Airport
- 50 min (RMB 50) from downtown
- 50 min (RMB 50) from Shanghai Railway Station
** time and taxi fare are for reference only. **
Book your hotel room or private accommodation through our official travel partners for the best rates available.
Details of official travel agent will be announced shortly.
According to the Administrative Law of the People’s Republic of China on Entry and Exit of Foreigners, foreigners entering China should apply for a visa to the Chinese diplomatic representative or consular offices, or other institutions authorised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of People’s Republic of China.